2018 Polaris Industries Sportsman XP® 1000 Hunter Edition - Polaris Pursuit® Camo
Call for Price
Sportsman XP® 1000 Hunter Edition - Polaris Pursuit® Camo
- The world's most powerful ATV delivers unmatched performance to rip through the trails or take on the biggest jobs around your home and property.
- 90 HP ProStar EPS engine with a single overhead cam.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- High-Performance All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- 3-Mode Throttle Control: PERFORMANCE, STANDARD, WORK.
Suspension & Handling
- With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you'll be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25" of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- High-clearance constant radius arched lower A-arms.
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC).
Payload & Towing
- The Sportsman XP 1000 delivers massive payload and towing capacity to tackle the biggest jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- Steel reinforced utility rack system with 360 lb. capacity.
- 575 lbs. payload capacity.
- Over 8 gallons of integrated front & rear storage.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
- When you're working on your property or out on the trail, you can't afford down time. The Sportsman XP 1000 is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- NEW! Strong ductile steel pinion cover for a more durable front differential.
- Sportsman Ultimate Series movable tie-down points.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- Scratch-resistant automotive style paint.
- Stainless steel exhaust system.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Standard
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 952cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Engine Type: ProStar 952cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- HP: 90 HP
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: N/A
- Estimated Dry Weight: 805 lb (366 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.5 in (29 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 83.25 x 47.6 x 50.75 in (211.4 x 120.9 x 128.9 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 575 lb (261 kg )
- Seat Height: 37 in (94 cm)
- Wheelbase: 53 in (134.6 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 6 Cast Rack Extenders 4 Gal (15 L) Front Dry Storage 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
- Front Suspension: High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, Bluetooth Connectivity, Missed Call, Missed Text, Cell Signal Strength, Cell Battery Strength, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual LED Brakelights/Taillights
- Other Standard Features: Beverage & Cell Phone Holder
- Rear Suspension: High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in (26 cm) Travel
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 26 x 8-14; CST
- Rear Tires: 26 x 10-14; CST
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Polaris Pursuit® Camo & Graphics Package
- Cut & Sew Polaris Pursuit Camo Seat
- Front & Rear Brushguard
- 2,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch
- Gun Scabbard
- Front & Rear Rack Extenders
- Kolpin Ratcheting Claws
- Aggressive 26" PXT Tires
- Rear LED Center Work Light
- Hand/Thumb Warmers
NOTES:Polaris offroad vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- ProStar 952cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Front Tires
- 26 x 8-14; CST
- Rear Suspension
- High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in (26 cm) Travel
- Rear Tires
- 26 x 10-14; CST
- Dry Weight
- 805 lb (366 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.5 in (29 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83.25 x 47.6 x 50.75 in (211.4 x 120.9 x 128.9 cm)
- 53 in (134.6 cm)
- Drive Train
- High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual LED Brakelights/Taillights