2018 Polaris Industries Scrambler® 850 - Velocity Blue
Call for Price
Scrambler® 850 - Velocity Blue
- The Scrambler® 850 delivers power and race-proven sport performance to satisfy your need for speed. With a high-output 78 HP engine, sport-tuned rolled independent rear suspension, stainless steel exhaust, and 26" aggressive CST Tires with 14" steel rims, you'll be ready to dominate the off-road.
- The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to rip through the trails and speed across the desert floor.
- High-output 78 HP ProStar® 850 Twin EFI engine with single overhead cam.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Sport-tuned high-mount stainless steel exhaust.
- Dual-balanced shafts for a clean fuel burn and smooth power delivery.
Suspension & Handling
- With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you'll be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25" of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- Best-in-class 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Aggressive 26" CST tires with 14" steel rims.
- The Scrambler 850 was designed and tested with all-day off-road comfort in mind.
- 33% wider floorboards and narrow vehicle width at the knees and ankles.
- Sculpted sport seat to reduce leg fatigue and increase rider comfort.
- Front and rear racks with 75 lbs. capacity to bring your gear for a full day of riding.
- The Scrambler 850 is durable, reliable, and built to last. This is proven by Team UXC Racing's success, including numerous GNCC podium appearances and finishing the Baja 1000.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- Stainless steel exhaust.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 850cc
- Drive System Type: True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Engine Type: ProStar 850cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- HP: 78 HP
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: N/A
- Estimated Dry Weight: 735 lb (333 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 25 lb / 50 lb (11.3 kg / 22.7 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.5 in (29 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 82.3 x 48.6 x 48.4 in (209 x 123 x 123 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 290 lb (131 kg)
- Seat Height: 35 in (89 cm)
- Wheelbase: 53 in (134.6 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 1 Gal (4 L) Rear Storage
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Analog Speedometer, Digital Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Clock, Service Indicator, Diagnostic Indicator, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Dual 50W Hi/Low Beam Headlights, Single Rear Taillight
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in (26 cm) Travel
- Electronic Power Steering: Not Equipped
- Front Tires: 26 x 8-14; CST
- Rear Tires: 26 x 10-14; CST
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Front & Rear Racks for 75 lb. Total Capacity
- Sport Tuned Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS)
- 11.5" of Ground Clearance
- High-Mount Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Pipes
- 26" Aggressive CST Tires with 14" Steel Rims
NOTES:Polaris offroad vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- ProStar 850cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Front Tires
- 26 x 8-14; CST
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in (26 cm) Travel
- Rear Tires
- 26 x 10-14; CST
- Dry Weight
- 735 lb (333 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 25 lb / 50 lb (11.3 kg / 22.7 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.5 in (29 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 82.3 x 48.6 x 48.4 in (209 x 123 x 123 cm)
- 53 in (134.6 cm)
- Drive Train
- True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Dual 50W Hi/Low Beam Headlights, Single Rear Taillight