2018 Polaris Industries RANGER® Diesel - Sage Green
Call for Price
RANGER® Diesel - Sage Green
- The RANGER® Diesel delivers legendary RANGER hardest working performance and smoothest riding comfort, powered by a 1028cc diesel Kohler engine. Tackle the toughest jobs with confidence and get more done around your home and property with durable, long lasting, low maintenance diesel power.
- The RANGER Diesel is powered by a durable, heavy-duty, high-performance diesel engine, giving you the power and reliability you need to take on the biggest jobs.
- Indirect injection for reduced combustion noise.
- 3-cylinder, 1028cc Tier 4 Compliant overhead cam liquid cooled Kohler engine.
- Massive 110 amps of alternator output for ultimate accessory integration.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
Towing & Storage
- The RANGER Diesel's best-in-class payload and towing capacity sets the standard for hardest working diesel performance.
- Massive 2,000 lb towing and 1,500 lb payload capacity.
- Standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity and room for a full-size pallet.
- Convenient integrated storage options.
- Premium PXT tires and durable rolled steel wheels for ultimate traction.
- The RANGER Diesel is designed for all-day off-road comfort, so you can ride longer and work harder.
- 10" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel to keep the ride smooth.
- A full 12" of ground clearance to navigate the toughest terrain.
- 10" of tilt steering adjustment.
- 10 gal diesel tank with driver's side access for easy fill-ups.
- Accessories to Match Any Way You Work or Ride
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 1,028cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 3-Cylinder Diesel
- Fuel System/Battery: Mechanical Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,430 lb (649 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 10 gal (37.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 116.5 x 60 x 76 in (296 x 152 x 193 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Wheelbase: 81 in (206 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 10 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,000 lb (907 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2 in LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Not Equipped
- Front Tires: 25 x 10 -12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 11-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 3-Cylinder Diesel
- Fuel System
- Mechanical Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 10 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 25 x 10 -12; 489
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 11-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 1,430 lb (649 kg)
- 81 in (206 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal (37.9 L)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,000 lb (907 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode