2018 Polaris Industries RANGER® 570 - Sage Green
Call for Price
RANGER® 570 - Sage Green
- The RANGER® 570 is the most powerful utility side-by-side in its class, delivering all the hardest working, smoothest riding performance you expect from a RANGER. With best-in-class power, towing, and payload capacity to go with refined comfort to work all day, you'll have everything you need to tackle the tough jobs.
- The powerful engine and reliable performance you need tackle the big jobs and get more done around your home and property.
- Purpose designed, built, and tuned 567cc ProStar® 570 engine.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns that won't tear up your lawn.
Towing & Storage
- The RANGER 570's payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs towing capacity.
- 1,000 lbs payload capacity.
- Standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 500 lbs capacity.
- Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
- Convenient integrated storage options.
- The RANGER 570 is designed for all-day off-road riding comfort.
- Bench seat cab comfort for 2.
- 9" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
- 10" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
- Customizable tilt steering wheel.
- Ideal seat height and wide foot clearance.
- With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 567cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 32 x 42 x 11.5 in (81 cm x 107 cm x 29 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1,073 lb (486.7 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 500 lb (N/A kg / 226.8 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 110 x 58 x 73 in (279 x 147 x 185 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,000 lb (453.6 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 73 in (185.4 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2 in LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Optional Accessory
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire
- 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 10-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 1,073 lb (486.7 kg)
- 73 in (185.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode